Monday, March 21, 2005

Amazed

Blogger? Where did that name come from? It sounds like Helen Keller the Lumberjack. So this is the new thing, huh? People spew their ideas on the web just knowing that someone will discover their brilliance? Someone will surely stumble upon their unbelieveable wisdom and find it so amusing that they will tell their friends, and their friends, and on and on... Then the New Yorker is going to call for a contract?

I'm amazed that so many people want so much to be heard that the internet is overflushed with this stuff. *sigh* But here I am, doing the very same thing. Why? You know, I really don't know. I've reread the first paragraph already. Is that me? It must be because I'm writing this, right? It's like looking in a mirror at a mirror or something.

Or, is it that people just have nobody to listen to them? I forgot where, but I think there was a movie or tv show that said something like, "people get married so that someone will listen to them...someone to validate their existance." Maybe this is mini-version of that? I dunno, but again I'm trying to understand why I'm doing this as well.

Is it theraputic? Like thinking out loud? Is it like having a conversation in the car when you are alone? Is it a way to listen to yourself for some self-analysis? Hmm, I like the sound of that. I think I'll go with that one for now. I'm working on my inner-self by reading my own writing. I'm so impressed with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home