Sunday, June 08, 2014

Wow... Seven years?

It has been seven years since I posted last.  I think that is probably due to the presence of Facebook ,then Twitter.   I'm done with Facebook, but I love Twitter.  Why?  Well, not because I like following celebrities.  That is far from the case.  I enjoy the sharp news flow and the select people I like that are hilarious with their tweets.


If you follow the right people, you can find out about weather, traffic, and any other local news of urgency faster on Twitter than anywhere else.   Interested in a sports team?  You can follow beat writers, columnists, radio hosts, etc. and keep up with the latest information.  In a world full of people wanting immediate information (like me), there is currently nothing like Twitter.


Yes, some people use it to see what Snooki is doing today, but it is really whatever you want it to be since you pick your sources.   So if you are Twitter hold out because you think it is about Ke$ha's selfie, or some political rants; it is only that if you want it to be.


@MarionTiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home