Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blah-lidays

The Christmas break was actually pretty cool this year. I took several days off, and I really needed it. Of course, the down side of that is like not doing laundry for weeks, stuff piles up. Yeah, I'm talking about work. It seems most people come back at the beginning of the year with this new vigor, this rejuvinated spirit. It really irks me. I want to ease back into things, not to mention just getting caught up being out, and the type A's are all gung-ho and fired up. They've got their own resolutions about work, and guess what?...you get to execute it for them. Yipee.

Can we move Christmas and New Years to early October so we could enjoy the weather?

Christmas usually bums me out because I'm pretty weak with managing my money, and post-Christmas is ugly. However, this year wasn't too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home